PBL Essentials - HIP HOP Genius!
I am going to a PBL PD course and was asked to watch this video as part of the preparation. Sam was very good at Keepin' it Real!
9th Essential - Keep it Real (World)
- Keep it Real -
- Read Books
- Went into a Real World and was a Student Teacher (Keep it Real)
- Scaffolded/Supported Real world learning
- Denis Littky
- Create “Realationships”
- “I am getting into better and better arguments with more and more important people”
- Have a real audience
10th Essential - Keep it Real (Work)
- Use the real Materials
- Authentic Assessment - Proove it (True to the field)
11th Essential - Keep it Real (Relevant)
- The work must follow the stuff that they care about.
- Voice and Choice
- Lines of Desire - hard because all need different
KEEP IT REAL - Repetition
SWAGGACITY - has a specific Swagger
How can we make our walls more permeable?
How can I make my work more real?
What do you love to do?
The project should be the MAIN COURSE!